AIA is the legal entity created in accordance with the laws and regulations of RERA to manage, maintain and operate the common areas and facilities of Amwaj Islands for the benefit of the owners and residents
- It’s a nonprofit entity as per the law.
- Part of its primary functions is to apply the community regulations and rules, and to ensure that owners and residents alike comply with them
- To ensure maintaining of the functionality of the facilities and common areas of Amwaj Islands
- To promote harmony and goodwill between owners
- Maintain records and provide updated statement
- Comply with relevant laws